Have you ever had to think of 20 facts about yourself? It really is not the easiest thing to do. At least for me it was not the easiest thing to do. So, here it goes:
- I know how to crochet. I am self-taught and learned by watching a lot of youtube how-to videos and a lot of practice.
- I used to like horror movies. My favorite horror movies are the original Nightmare on Elm Street films. I do not like any current horror movies.
- I have two children. My children are my life and I cannot imagine my life without them.
- I like to play Second Life. Second Life is a roleplay game but it is very different from World of Warcraft. There are many different things you can into with Second Life. I have not played in a few months.
- I used to live in Virginia and North Carolina. My hasband served 5 years in the Marine Corps and that
allowed me to experience life in a different part of the country.
- I have been to Germany and Spain. I visited for about 5 days while my husband was out on a MEU in Spain. I was 5 months pregnanat with my first child and ended up being sick during the whole trip. Even being sick, I am happy that I had that opportunity to get out of the country.
- I make crochet tutu dresses. I used to have a page on Etsy selling my creations but it did not start out very well. I ended up deleting my Etsy shop not because I did not have any sales but because it was too much work to try and market.
- I am going to school full time. I am double majoring and have been going to school for 3 years. I still have about 2 years to go. Last term I had a 3.85 GPA.
- I am a certified pharmacy technician. I love my job but it is not where I want to be for the rest of my life.
- I watched my father die in the hospital. He was very sick and needed a liver and kidney transplant. With his immune system compromised from the immunosupressants he ended up passing from a fungal infection on March 23rd.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday. I do not dress up for it with my kids, I might do it this year. But I absolutely love the idea of dressing up as someone else for a day.
- I love playing The Legend of Zelda games. I am so excited about the new Ninetendo console coming out this year (I hope!). With the hopes of the new Zelda game coming out with it.
- I love to sing. Not many people know that I am a very good singer because it is not something I do on a regular basis. I jut joined a choir at church and we will see how it turns out.
- I love musical theatre! Whether I am watching a musical on TV, live, or even participating in it. It has always been my passion and something I wanted to do with my life. Obviously things have changed but I will never let my love of musical theatre die.
- As of this morning, I have lost 100 pounds! This is something very difficult for me to admit. Many people are able to hide behind a screen and those on the other side reading these blog posts have no idea what I really look like. I have quite a few more pounds to lose but I am very proud of where I started and where I am currently.
- I went to a large group session with a pyshic last night.. No, really, I did! It was interesting to say the least. Although, none of my passed family members came through, a close friend of my sister’s had one of her passed family members come through.
- I watch too much Netflix. I liek to watch a few of the documentary’s available on Netlfix but I seem to watch and rewatch the same series over and over again.
- I can make cake pops. My first attempt at cake pops was not good. Now I am becoming very good at cake pops that people are offering me to make cake pops for their kids’ birthdays. I am now trying to figure out some type of gluten free cake pop mix.
- Colorado is my favorite place to be. It has such beauty that there is a certain amount of tranquility there for me. I would move there in a heartbeat if I was ever offered a job out there within a hospital administration.
- I am able to handle a lot of different things on my plate and not completely stress out. I am a juggler of sorts. I think that is a prerequisite of being a mom.
I never realized how hard it would be coming up with 20 facts about me. I am a very humble person and I do not like to point out my own accomplishments. I do not boast to other people. If someone asks me about myself I will tell them but it takes a lot to get me to talk about myself in a way that I don’t want other people to think that I think I am better than them. I am no better than anyone else. And to really sit down and think about myself it was hard. I challenge you to do the same and see what you can come up with!
Til the next post!